You’ve spent the last few months planning and arranging Aunt Mary’s 80th birthday party and it was a great success! Now the cards and letters, candid photos, and treasures are waiting to become a showcase of the event. So, what next? Of course, you could try to create the showcase yourself. If you have creative ability and enough time, you may enjoy planning, buying materials, and making the memento. For the rest of us, however, it makes more sense to work with a local custom framer who can bring your vision to life while saving you time and effort.
Working with a custom framer gives you many advantages, such as:
● Your framer understands the importance of items you want to preserve and display.
● Your custom framer will provide you with personalized attention. They will discuss available space for the artwork, possible styles, materials, and color choices with you.
● Your framer has a large selection of frames, archival mats, and specialized glass to preserve those things that are precious to you.
● Your custom framer owns specialized equipment that allows them to create unique works of art you would not be able to do yourself.
● Your custom framer is an experienced professional. Combined with their artistic skills and training, your finished project will reflect that quality.
Your local framer wants to create a showcase that exceeds your expectations. Always remember, if the photos, artwork, and other treasures are important to you, then you owe it to yourself… and Aunt Mary… to create a work of art worthy of the memories.
Developing a trusted partnership with your local custom framer will increase the sense of community for both of you and may be the first step in creating a lasting collaboration.
For personalized attention, a wide selection of materials with a lifetime guarantee, and a unique artistic creation at competitive prices stop in today to Four Star Framing. We look forward to working with you!